"As the first residential high-rise in the area, ARQ at Cumulus is a visual landmark for the neighborhood serving retail, a metro station, and a residential community. The tower’s strong vertical architectural elements reference the Cumulus Radio tower that previously occupied the site, while a staggered horizontal pattern of light and dark façade panels with subtle feature lighting activates the tower and the neighborhood’s new emerging urban identity."
Michael Kehl, Architect
"Drama, impact and a sleek sophisticated pallet of neutral textures, subtle green accents, warm natural woods, leathers, geometric furniture and a carved stone reception desk create a streamlined, high-end, futuristic vibe to this upscale property."
Danielle Fox, Interior Designer
- Smart thermostats.
- High-efficiency HVAC systems.
- Energy efficient windows with solar shades.
- 102 EV stalls and bike parking.
- 40,000 sq ft of solar power generation.
- Drought-tolerant landscaping requires minimal water.
- Low-flow toilets, and reduced flow sinks and showers.
- Weather-controlled irrigation system to conserve water.
Health and Well-being
- Onsite fitness center and pools for fitness.
- 100% smoke free.
- ARQ utilizes Acoustical treatments for shared amenity spaces for noise reduction.
- Arq is a 3-minute walk to the La Cienega/Jefferson Station on the Expo line which provides easy access into Downtown LA and Santa Monica.
ARQ Safety Protocols
Hand Sanitizer Available in the Lobby
Staff Office Space Separated
Contact-free Package Pick Up
Adhering to Social Distancing Guidelines
Strict Handwashing Procedures
Virtual Visits & Scheduled Appointments Available
Strict Disinfecting Schedules
Contactless Options for Rent Payments & Work Orders